Monday, December 19, 2005

For old time's sake



In no particular order,here is my india wishlist

- wake up to a hot glass of milo and a hindu.
- haggle with an autokaran - enna sir!
- ride my kinetic as freely as ever
- ride the MRTS - have still never done it!
- cook a hearty meal for my parents
- movie at satyam - obviously!
- A delightful breakfast at Woodlands drive-in, pani puri at keshav with the guys, dinner at dakshin and dessert at tangerine.
- morning at marina, evening at elliot's
- cricket in my own backyard and at my cousin's place in adyar - for arun and krishnan!
- meet all my teachers at Sishya, especially my hindi teacher.
- an overnight journey in a train, alone or otherwise
- attend a quiz with vatsa and jigar; wish i could have stayed till saarang and odyssey!
- ride the bus to college and (hopefully) rag a few juniors.
- pool at cue-in
- wile away time at landmark and spencers
- go-karting at danny's - and this time more than one round!!

So little time, so much to do!! Madras, here I come.

5 comments:

Artful Badger said...

how many do you have left ..
i think all are achieveable.

KP said...

all are achievable health permitting. this stupid throat of mine is bugging me.

Anonymous said...

Stupid throat!!!!! :):):)
so, how many checked off the list now????

Artful Badger said...

that stupid throat wont bug you if you stay at home and listen to your mother
:D ;)

Rohini said...

Mylai Station Rules!