Sunday, March 12, 2006

Whats been keeping me......


From blogging
1. research- this semester has been terribly loaded with research work. hence i haven't gotten around to this.
2. laziness/inclination - haven't really had the enthu to post anything.
3. lack of events - usually i blog when i find or do something interesting. Nothing of that sort has happened unless you are interested in learning about non-linear optimization techniques.

But I had to break these holds sometime. Spring break is an ideal time. I can't believe its been a year since I was at vatsa's on his birthday. time flies. ofcourse, this spring break's agenda is much more mundane than last year's. nothing exciting except for the mid-week skiing plan. can't wait!
more will follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented !!!!

Now comment on my blog entries dude ...

Artful Badger said...

Seriously, a year has gone by so fast. Its scary!