Friday, December 18, 2009

Its not everyday that Lance Armstrong comes to your doorstep!

I was walking back home in the evening when I noticed a huge crowd queued outside my apartment. Turns out Lance was coming to the cycle shop below my apartment in an hour for a book signing. And in order to meet him, you needed to buy his book. Nice marketing strategy eh!

My neighbor and I decided to join the line coz lets face it, people had driven from out of town to come and meet him right outside my place!! After an hour's wait, we finally got to meet him. Not much of a meeting considering he wasn't really talking to people. Just signing the book. This was the only pic I could take of him. There were atleast a 1000 people in line so nobody was allowed to pose with him or even get chatty.

No comments: