Friday, October 22, 2004

Puja Hols - now and then!!

What it used to mean

Eagerly anticipating that day when you have the complete freedom and permission from your parents to not go anywhere near your books.
Get up in the morning, keep all your books in front of god, do puja for all useful things around the house eat an extra-special meal made by mom and spend your whole day doing whatever you want!!

What it means now

I have a midterm tomorrow. And I have to get my TA work done before that. Study for that and finish that in the day.now, i have to cram for my midterm. So stay up all night studying for it. its 5 am and i need to get some sleep coz my exam starts in 4 hours. Oh my god! was it saraswathi puja today? shit!! No one told me! Would it have made a difference..............no, i'd still have to cram for the midterm(making up for all those years of no studying i guess). So what is the use? well, atleast i know now. So i'm going to make up for it over the weekend by doing all things non-academic - movies, eating out, laundry, cooking, groceries - whatever comes to mind except work!

But first I'm going home and getting some much needed sleep!!

No comments: