Wednesday, December 08, 2004

22 and still feeling young!

So a year older.........didn't really feel like it though! It was totally different. Usually i'd be greeted with a card and wishes from my parents early in the morning followed by dinner and movie in the evening. It used to be rajinikanth movies in my childhood but it progressively moved toward SRK movies off late.
I had my first ever midnight birthday bash of sorts this year. Cake, candles, friends, party.......the whole package!! People near and dear to me, people not really known to me and people who made other people's heads turn all showed up to make it a delightful celebration!! There are so many tamil people here that it felt like madras not minneapolis!
In true birthday tradition, I decided to watch a movie with a couple of friends. Crown cinema in downtown and a Julia roberts-Natalie portman-Jude law movie playing. The perfect situation right? Wrong. The movie turned out to be the most inappropriate thing I have ever done since coming here. Let me just leave it at that!

Oh, and as usual I have exams to look forward to after my birthday! so back to the grind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a curious way to put it - "people who made other people's heads turn" - what's that mean?

Sidharth said...

Belated Wishes dude! :)

Blog ho said...

22 is nothing. 32 is death.