Friday, March 11, 2005

Taking a step back

Why do we go through life the way we do? Worrying about gazillion things under the sun. Get paranoid about the most ridiculous of things. The kind of life that we lead, mostly thinking about the future rather than the present. The stuff we dont do when we really want to. Trying to make a better tomorrow for yourself and almost completely losing touch with the present. When you get to see something completely different, a different lifestyle, a whole new perspective perhaps on life itself, it forces you to take a step back and introspect. I mean seriously, is the fuss all worth it? maybe it is eventually. But all i know is that, that is not the only way to go through life even though it seems like it. There are so many others who have such a nice outlook on life. And who knows maybe they end up with a lot more satisfying life if not a very significant one.

I'm pretty sure this is my most cryptic post i've written. But i just had to get it out of my system.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
That would suit better on my blog!! Cryptic alright!!!! :-) Way to go! ;)
But hello, you were supposed to be enjoying and not getting too philosophical about life and the likes of it!! :-)
Don't take life too seriously, can't ever get out of it alove!! Am I saying hat to myself more than anything else?? :-)

Artful Badger said...

Dude, if you can come up with an anser to that let me know :D.