Monday, November 15, 2004

Fortnight from Hell!

Let me for a change take time off to write about my day-to-day life. These past couple of weeks have been so hectic that mails, calls and this blog have been neglected!
My nightmarish two weeks finally ended with my midterm today. A whole bunch of assignments, projects, TA work(i think this should be no.1) and midterms meant that I really haven't been in touch with too much outside of academia! i'm almost ashamed to say this but i didn't even know there was an india-pakistan match over the weekend and that too at eden gardens.
Heck even diwali went by like any other day! no crackers, no sweets, no new clothes, no mom or dad! but atleast a potluck and some good food! also Flavors, a must see ABCD movie. Good fun!
Incidentally the midterms turned out very well! As soon as i finished it I felt a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Suddenly, life seemed fun again.
I just realized that I have almost no work over the next couple of weeks. add to that the thanksgiving break and the riverdance show and basketball game that i have planned with friends..............boy, am I jumping up and down! So what if i haven't had anything to eat except noodles for the last two days,haven't done my laundry in more than two weeks, haven't cut my hair in more than two months............i have a carefree fortnight to look forward to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To add to the Hellish feel, you had to had this "Dumb" and "crazy" (I maintain its the same, et mariam-webster's be damned!! ) pertner for the assignment!! That's hell for sure! :-) Anyway, enjoy your fortnight of freedom!!

BTW, I want to see Veer Zara any ideas as to how, when, why, where??
Madhura

Anonymous said...

Hmm..hmm..hmm..burp