Friday, November 26, 2004

Of thanksgiving, Veer Zaara and the first snow

Yesterday was thanksgiving, which basically means a holiday and nothing else. Every shop including all restaurants are closed as 15 hungry junta found out the hard way! Guess every american is home, busy with their turkey!

We finally got to see snow. And it was worth the wait. Rushed out of the house at the sight of it, camera in hand, excitement all over. Ran 6 blocks in my bathroom chappals, night pants, and a thin t-shirt - utter insanity!! Who cares - i've waited too long for this.
Coolest feeling - sticking the tongue out and letting the snow fall on it!
Cant wait for a heavier fall so that we can start making snowballs and having snowfights!

I also had my first movie theatre experience in Minneapolis. Was glad that it was a Shahrukh movie. Veer Zaara turned out to be pretty good! Incidentally the two movies I've seen so far in north american movie halls have both had Amitabh and Hema Malini in it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plagarism!!!
Isn't that someone else's style of writing the subject line and without credit! That's academic dishonesty!!!!

Sidharth said...

Nice blog! Glad to see another Chennaite who is a RedSox fan!! :)

btw,are you from SVCE,Venus Colony??

KP said...

is this spocky?

what are the odds of two red sox fans from venus colony and svce?

Sidharth said...

havent heard anybody call me that in ages! :)

anyways,good to see you are an active blogger.Hope you're having fun in Minneapolis and UMinn.

Lemme know if you are coming anywhere this side to Florida!

KP said...

spocky,

give me ur mail/chat id. my blog is the craziest place to exchange messages. and ur in florida? thot u were in ann-arbor? so u working there?

Sidharth said...

Yes dude.I work in Florida now after graduation!

Mail me at sids@umich.edu
My blog is at http://www.sidharths.com