Monday, November 22, 2004

Weight control in the USA!

I never knew the kind of food you ate could affect your weight and appearance so much until now..............what was i thinking - silly me!!

In the first 3 months of my time here I've lost 8 kgs. Thats 20 pounds!! And I'm not alone!! Its not that I have cut down on how much I eat. I still do have a dinner which is comparable to what I used to eat at home but its just that I've completely cut out my fat intake. No ghee, fried stuff, chocolate, chaat, PANEER!! I'm bound to lose weight. So I've begun my weight gain regime since last week. One icecream a day to go with all the cheese, cookies, brownies and chocolates my stomach can digest!
I should be back to normal in a month's time. And its sweet on the tongue too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think along with all those things if you treat your friends to more chocolate Utopia's it would do good for you! Me for one would most certainly bless you!!!! :-)
And 8 KGs???? Its simply atrocious!!!!

Madhura