Thursday, April 28, 2005

moodmagic

Ben and Jerry's has now officially become my favourite icecream place. I dont think anyone could get bored of their flavours except they themselves but hey, we aren't complaining. The more choices the merrier. In keeping with the theme of "An icecream for every mood" , come 4 different flavours which capture not just your imagination but also evoke different moods. I have been exposed to a lot of chocolate icecream in this country. Trust me, there is no lack of choice or flavour when it comes to chocolate here. But if you're still not satisfied, then you probably need medication for that insatiable craving. Aptly named "Chocolate therapy", it has chocolate icecream, chocolate brownie, chocolate chips, chocolate cookies and fudge. Trust me, it is not for the faint of heart.......and if you aren't terribly fond of chocolate dont even come near. It was a bit strong even for a choc lover like me. If this can't satisfy your need for chocolate then nothing can. The mood here is aggression.

But my favourite is "The Last Straw". The flavor has a hint of vanilla covering a light undertone of strawberry which gently stimulates your tastebuds. I was a kid again. It brought back so many memories. I just realized how much i've missed strawberry icecream. I started remembering little incidents when I used to absolutely enjoy strawberry icecream. It gave me a feel of remembrance, of carefree joy, of introspection. The mood was nostalgic.


I still haven't tried the other two flavors, one of them named "Apple-y ever after". The beauty of the whole thing is that it is bound to evoke different moods in different people. It truly is magical.

No comments: