Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Weather Gods must be crazy


I missed the morning bus to campus, but I wasn't complaining as it was nice and pleasant and ideal for a walk.........a lovely Spring day!! By the time I came out of a meeting in the afternoon, it was snowing...........yes, it snows in minnesota at the end of April!! The forecast predicted it but we all trashed it saying its just not possible. I mean what are the chances. Its like saying the summer in chennai has been bearable this year. Fast forward to late afternoon. Its nice and sunny, warm almost. So much so that I had took take off my jacket. Are we having an early summer this year? But wait, that wasn't the end to the madness.

If all this wasn't enough, around 6pm, it starts raining. After which, it got windy and was cold!! I mean what's going on here. This is like one of the last scenes in the Truman Show. Is somebody messing with the weather gods.

All this was just too much for a day. I suddenly have an urge to listen to Vivaldi's four seasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the end- liner !