Tuesday, September 14, 2004


My new tap shoes!

Don't they look neat!!
Actually, i'm realizing how challenging tap dancing can be. But its a lot of fun. The sound that the shoes make is so unique. Today, our instructor showed us the routine we are going to learn and perform by the end of the semester and trust me it was phenomenal! There is no way I can learn that but he seems to think otherwise. I'm well on my way to being the next Michael Flatley(i wish!!!!). Oh, and Riverdance (the irish dancing troupe) are coming to minneapolis in november. Yeah!! They are the reason I wanted to learn tap on the first place. Thanksgiving is going to be one heck of a weekend!

1 comment:

Artful Badger said...

dei porki..how expensive were there..i am using you drove your cousins into penury ;)..btw i am going to swing dancing and shaking some booty..and i went to party last friday night..total masti..