Friday, September 03, 2004

NEW APARTMENT

As you already know I just moved into my new apartment and i love it. Its a spacious two bedroom with a nice view on to the road. I dont know my neighbors yet but by the look of things they seem cool. most of them are students both desi and american.
The apartment itself looks clean and furnished. I will upload photos soon. The kitchen is handy as it comes with a lot of storage space, a garbage disposal and a dishwasher.........yey!! and the bus that comes outside takes me right to my department.

Well, labor day weekend is coming up so maybe i'll goto the state fair that is going on here. The last weekend of fun before i buckle down into some serious studies. So i'm quite looking forward to it. I'm quite looking forward to the classes as I will get an opportunity to make some non-desi friends for a change!! oh, and did i mention that i'm also planning to take a course on tap dancing. it will be an audit but its bound to be interesting. i hope i dont break any bones.

No comments: