Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Stand up comedy!

This weekend was fun! Soccer or footer as they call it here is exciting. A bunch of friends and me went over to st.paul for a game on saturday. We played for the international team and they were quite good. some africans as well. they are really quick. a couple of europeans who know how to play the game the way it should be played. We were found wanting and woefully short of practice.
I think i should do it more often!

Saturday night is usually filled with expectation and then it bombs. i usually end up doing laundry. This saturday was much better though! I had my first experience of stand up comedy and it was awesome! I've always likes spontaneous comedy......(hell, whose line is it anyway is my favorite show) but this exceeded my expectations. The comic was simply fabulous. He could make fun of just about anything and anyone without being dirty or politically incorrect. simply awesome! cant wait to see another show!

No comments: