Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rahman Teases with the power of music!

I had completely lost touch with indian music until the genius of a.r.rahman revived my sense of sound again. I just saw the promo of Swades(his next release in hindi) online and it simply rocks! The theme just grows on you and stops suddenly leaving you begging for more. It is almost entrancing!! Ah........can't wait for the audio release on the 26th. Doesn't this remind you a lot of the first lagaan promo where a small bit from 'ganan ganan' is played. That was so captivating! and why shouldn't it be similar coz its rahman and ashutosh gowarikar again who have come together for swades........only this time its the inimitable shahrukh in the lead.
For those fortunate souls in India stay tuned to sony or zee to catch a glimpse of the trailer. The rest will just have to watch streaming video at radiosargam.com

Now I listen to the CDs I brought from India all day to keep myself charged. I'm never leaving home without arjun's mp3 player again!!!

No comments: